Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Google Docs & ZOHO

I liked ZOHO document service better than the Google one. As far as I found, ZOHO provided more functions and options in its document programs. It was also very similar to MS office programs. Both programs were very easy to use even at the first time, and offered enough functions to create a basic document.
I couldn't find a way to print Google docs directly from the web page, but I was able to do it with the ZOHO one. Also, document export button allows you to save your documents as different file formats in ZOHO, whereas Google only offers pdf file format. ZOHO certainly gave me more options to choose font styles, sizes, colors as well as design aspect of options. Yet, I was not satisfied with my chart in sheets because I wasn't able to specify labels directly to the chart, to add more information, or to adjust any font styles.

1 comment: